These are a family favorite!
Save to BigOven
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 c. canned pumpkin
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 c. flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. soda dissolved in 1 tsp. milk
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. chopped nuts (optional)
- Beat the pumpkin, sugar, oil, egg and vanilla together.
- Add the soda dissolved in milk. Mix.
- Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Mix until combined.
- Gently stir in the chocolate chips and nuts, if desired.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes. If the cookies look shiny or wet, bake them a little longer.
- Cool on wire rack.