Save to BigOven
- 1 can each:
- Pinto Beans (16 oz.)
- Black Beans (16 oz)
- Sweet white corn (15.25 oz)
- Ro Tel Tomato – Diced Tomato and Green Chili (10 oz)
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red onion
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup sugar
- Drain all cans (pinto beans, black beans, corn and Ro Tel tomatoes) in a colander.
- While the draining, chop green pepper and red onion.
- In sauce pan, combine: ½ cup apple cider vinegar, ½ cup vegetable oil, ½ cup sugar and bring to a boil (to dissolve sugar), then cool.
- Put the bean mixture and chopped pepper and onion in a bowl.
- Pour cooled sauce over bean mixture.
- Serve immediately or keeps well overnight, if you want to make ahead.