This is one of the first recipes I learned to make as a young teenage cook. Forty-plus years later, it’s still one of my favorites!
Save to BigOven
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- 6 large eggs
- 1 c. flour
- 1 c. milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- cooking oil spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray 9" x 13" pan with cooking oil (like PAM). Add butter to pan.
- Heat pan in the oven until butter is melted.
- While butter is melting, whisk together eggs, flour, milk, salt and vanilla.
- Pour batter into pan with melted butter.
- Bake for 189 minutes. Pancakes will puff up while cooking.
- Serve with powdered sugar, drizzle with lemon juice or whatever you like.