Great for a potluck or family dinner!
Save to BigOven
- 8 stalks broccoli
- 1 c. sunflower seeds, roasted
- 1 c. raisins
- 1 lb. bacon
- 1/4 c. red onion
- 1 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 c. sugar
- Chop the broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
- Chop bacon into 1/4 inch strips and fry until crisp. Let cool on paper towels to soak up excess oils.
- Chop onion into small pieces.
- Combine broccoli, bacon, raisin, sunflower seeds onion in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowel, make the dressing. Whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar.
- When ready to serve, pour dressing over broccoli mix and stir to coat.